I recently saw a question posed in a law firm owner facebook marketing group and I couldn’t respond appropriately in-post, so I created this podcast episode to address all of the things I wanted to say.
It essentially ended up boiling down to four points:
1. Stop being cheap and pay someone to teach you and give you the feedback you need to make these things work.
2. Don’t make people opt-in for things you have. Give them away for free and utilize the facebook pixel to follow up with them.
3. Don’t come after cold people with a billboard ad – it won’t work. Instead use this methodology. It will work.
4. Facebook likes positive stories and positive influence. If your ads are negative or make people feel bad, they will likely NOT be approved.
5. If you are not in the Inner Circle learning about this stuff you’re not smart. Go to https://circleofsmall.com and join today. It’s $147/month to learn how to win with this stuff.
WIN MY 10 MOST INFLUENTIAL BOOKS! Leave a review and subscribe and enter to win my 10 most influential books.
[NOTE: I’m running this forever – what I’ll do is every once in a while do a drawing for every 25 new reviews I have. Enter!]
My Unconventional Philosophy:
– old school business
– modern day marketing
– antifragile mindset
My Unconventional Core Elements
How to find me out there in the world…
instagram = https://instagram.com/thechristophersmall
facebook = https://www.facebook.com/thechristophersmall/
iTunes = https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-unconventional-attorney/id1465832495
youtube = http://www.youtube.com/c/thechristophersmall
linkedin = https://linkedin.com/in/smallchristopher
If you got this far then kudos to you. I’m here to help. Click the link below to schedule a laser consulting session (i.e. I’ll break down your business and give you real ideas to move forward).